Subject: [Leica] IMG: OT Equip - Barker Pass
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon Aug 18 08:04:49 2008

Thanks Geoff. I sized them down (good for you for noticing! I'm impressed!!)
as I was working off a laptop and was having to scroll quite a bit. I'll
change my template back to the larger larger image.
Appreciate the comment and suggestion very much,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com