Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL repair manual
From: qiao_li at mentor.com (Qiao Li)
Date: Mon Aug 18 10:39:10 2008

Hi Doug, Geoff, and folks,

I had a look of my Leicaflex SL. And I can imagine how to carry out
the procedure Doug prescribed on replacing the light seal for the
viewfinder.

However, I haven't been successful at finding a Leciaflex SL repair
reference. Does anyone has a good pointer on where to find one?

Doug, I am trying to imagine how the light leaks into the top 1/3
of the picture. The viewfinder is closer to the bottom the of
picture, could the light meter cell on the floor of the mirror box
reflect the leaked light onto the top 1/3 of the picture?

Thanks.

Qiao