Subject: [Leica] Who is going to Perpignan and when?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Aug 18 12:41:08 2008

Nathan, Tarek, Luis (and anyone else who's interested)

I'm off on holiday in a few days, and may be without email. So regarding the
meeting place at Visa...

I'll get to Perpignan some time on Sunday. Just in case I don't get in touch
directly with anyone while I'm there shall we say 11:30 in the same caf?
near the Castillet on the Monday?

Thanks

Steve

On 19/7/08 08:53, "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> No a problem, I can always take the Monday off. I do not expect to
> find a hotel in the town at this point, but since I am driving,
> anything within 20-30 km will be fine. Even an Ibis on the autoroute.
>
> Anybody else coming?
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> http://www.nathanfoto.com

> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog
>

> On Jul 19, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Steve Unsworth wrote:
>
>> Nathan
>>
>> I'll be there on Sunday the 31st of August, and Monday the 1st of
>> September/
>> Either date would be ok. I'd prefer the Monday, but I realise with
>> people
>> working Sunday is probably the best day.
>>
>> Maybe meet in the same caf? by the castle?
>>
>> I expect it's impossible to get a room in Perpignan itself by now.
>> Canet
>> Roussillon is on the coast about 10 km from the town, or perhaps
>> Prades
>> which is inland and a pleasant small town. Whatever you do I'd advise
>> booking.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Steve
>>

>> On 19/7/08 06:27, "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@frozenlight.eu> wrote:
>>
>>> I assume that the usual suspects, like Steve and Lluis, are going,
>>> but
>>> when exactly? If I can get a hotel somewhere in the vicinity, I will
>>> drive up this year and for once spend the night.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Nathan

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Who is going to Perpignan and when?)