Subject: [Leica] Dior and Leica come across
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 20 06:24:27 2008

Alastair Firkin offered:

>>>Well, I've just come home from Melbourne. Helen and I were invited to
lunch at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to celebrate the Dior/Leica photographic
competition. The bonus as some of you know is that I won, and so there was a
wonderful presentation of an engraved Leica Black M8, complete with
"filterless" 35mm Summarit. Dior was host, and we were entertained by Mette,
Kate and Isabelle, who hail from Denmark, Queensland and France. Leica were
represented by the local dealers here in Australia by Brian the CEO and Carl
(who knows me well!!!) <<<<<<<<

Congratulations Allistair!!!!!!! A WELL DESERVED WINNING.!!

I don't have any doubts you'll make very good use of it. Happy shooting..
like taking pictures!!

ted