Subject: [Leica] Ebay Policy changes..... No more Checks.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Aug 21 09:23:10 2008

It is not about paper.  Ebay could care less.... ( they are virtual
themselves).....
>From what I read, EFT is also verboten.  PayPal or "Merchant Credit Cards"
are all that is left......  It may force sellers into getting their own
Credit Card accounts......

Ebay is getting rich over PayPay.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

While I do not like ebay pushing people towards Paypal (and if I sell
or buy something to/from someone in Europe, I will certainly use bank
transfer and not Paypal), I can understand that they want to eliminate
checks. Paper is so 19th century. Just like paper airplane tickets,
checks are a thing of the past.

Nathan

Replies: Reply from octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas) ([Leica] Ebay Policy changes..... No more Checks.....)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ebay Policy changes..... No more Checks.....)