Subject: [Leica] Another digital option for R lenses
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 13:07:15 2008

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

> I am interested too...Leica R to Nikon D300?  really... if so how? I
> thought there is a distance to focal plane issue...

If the Leica-R flange is replaced with a Nikon-compatible part it's no
problem, the replacement part only needs to be .5mm thicker.  The remaining
question concerns the lens' diaphragm lever: does it need to be chopped
down?  If so this would be a deal-breaker for me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:Another digital option for R lenses)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Another digital option for R lenses)