Subject: [Leica] Ebay Policy changes..... No more Checks.....
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Aug 21 13:26:17 2008

For several reasons, I prefer paypal as buyer and seller, as I had much more
hassles with intl. checks and M.O.'s in the past, than with paypal. If you
sell and use paypal, you just have to take care that you send
registerd/insured shipments for goods above a certain value. Nevertheless
ebay should allow other payment options for those who prefer it.

But I have given up to sell at ebay since sellers are not allowed to leave
neg feedbacks for buiyers, that was the much more significant policy change
for me.

Didier