Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica - vintage and R
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Aug 21 14:01:20 2008

Hi all,

After a near sale of my R8, Elmarit 24, extender and Metz TTL in July
for ?650, I have finally settled for trading all my R gear :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/For+Sale/

I also have a 28mm, f 3.5 Super (Mark) Takumar screw mount, clean in
leather pouch
a near new Canon FD 1.4 - 50mm,
and various lenses and adaptors for sale.

Detailes and photos on request
Contact me off-list if (still) interested.

Robert is still selling (part of?) his vintage collector RF outfit :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Leica+Robert+01.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Leica+Robert+02.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Leica+Robert+03.jpg.html
Contact him directly if interested at