Subject: [Leica] IMG:PESO
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat Aug 23 22:10:27 2008

Three pictures I never got around to posting before.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/Torsos_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portfolio_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/Vernessa_AMR.jpg.html>

And maybe I'm not a complete stick-in-the-mud - I bought myself a Canon 30D
yesterday.
I was considering a Rebel XTi, since that is what my budget allows, but Ritz
had a special
on 30D's for $699.99, and so I was able to get a more professional body at
about half price.
I don't have R lenses, but I'm looking forward to using my manual Nikon,
Olympus, and
odd-ball T-mount lenses on it with the proper adapters.  I held my Zuiko
100mm f/2.8 in front
of the lens mount and took a test shot wide open - sweeet.

I'm still going to be carrying one of my M's with me for B&W though.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Office Phone: 414 229-6525 | E-mail: amr3@uwm.edu