Subject: [Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia, anyone looking at photos out there
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 24 16:32:16 2008

Jerry, thanks for looking, that is certainly the conventional approach. But
if you are going to tilt them for effect, tilt them big time, it should be
clear to the viewer that it is deliberate. This is meant to be dramatic and
engaging rather than just architectural. Not an effect that you would like a
steady diet of, certainly. I guess you didn't like my tilted over boat of
pretty and happy ladies rowing either then ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/