Subject: [Leica] New Gallery
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Aug 24 19:20:40 2008

That is from the old server. Somehow your ISP isn't always giving you the
new one.
I think I'll hotwire the old server so that it says "Hi, I'm the old server".

Just FYI, a "404 Not Found" message means that you did succeed in
communicating with the (a) server, and that it failed to find what you were
asking it for. This is not surprising, because the pictures that you're
asking about are on the new server; the old server has indeed never heard of
them.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] New Gallery)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New Gallery)