Subject: [Leica] nikon 85 f 1.8 free to the right home
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Aug 24 19:27:26 2008

Hi y'alls -- I know this isn't for you, but I'm looking for the right
up-and-coming photographer to give a nikkor 85 f 1.8 to. The details are in
my blog here:

 http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/444606.html

basically I'm looking for me 20 years ago -- someone with ideas and drive
and (hopefully) talent but no money. This lens isn't doing me any good
sitting on my shelf and I realize that the right person can use it to make
the world a better place. And I want the world to be a better place.

If you know anybody who fits the bill, please pass that along to them.

Thanks so much,

kc