Subject: [Leica] PEGOIAW: Storm Warning: Puget Sound, WA
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Aug 25 21:02:58 2008

Not only that, but for some reason, I can't even cut and paste in IE. Not
worth worrying, BUT worth getting a look at these images. I like both, but
the every time I've tried blue toning, I've preferred simple b/w, and so it
is with these two. The b/w image is more menacing while the blue tone gives
it a cool/calm/quite look, which does not match a coming storm.

I'm happy with the post. Hell, better than using photoshop ;-)

Cheers