Subject: [Leica] M8.. Kurland
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 25 21:29:09 2008

mehrdad <msadat@gmail.com> wrote:

> but leica sure has a lot of them, popflash also has those for the same
price

It may be that the on-line retailers are advertising product they don't
have on-hand.  The demo M8 bodies that
Kurland and Popflash (and who knows who else) are advertising may be in
Leica USA's warehouse to be drop-shipped
once the retailer receives an order.  This is a very common practice: the
NY retailer I bought my 400mm f/6.8 from
never saw the lens: Leica drop-shipped it for them; and when I worked for a
business equipment wholesaler we did
this all the time.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8.. Kurland)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8.. Kurland)