Subject: [Leica] M8.. Kurland
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Aug 25 22:28:28 2008

That post that's out now says it all.
Its out from Alistair Firkin.
"[Leica] I have come to this conclusion"

He says use this lens with that use that lens with this.
Turn that one setting off with this lens but with the other lens use the
other thing but take the thing off the front.

I'm not buying the camera.

Not for 4 grand not for 3. And not for 2 either.
I'll spend real money on a camera which works.
Very little on one which doesn't.

I'd buy a preferably full frame Leica M9 for 4 or 5 grand as I have a
complete set of Leica glass.
I'm not using special cut off filters or a camera which requires them.
I'm not going into menus and turn off settings for one lens and not the
other.

And I want a camera with auto ISO.
And preferably full frame or darned close to it.
I said that already. Almost.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner