Subject: [Leica] PESO: A Higher Calling
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 26 13:16:57 2008

Ken, Harley riders in the US fall into two groups: the overwhelming
majority are upstanding citizens who would absolutely not harm you.
These are the guys who drive to Daytona in their pickup trucks with
the Harleys in tow, pull over 15 miles from the town and ride the last
bit, pretending to have ridden from North Dakota or wherever. These
guys would not harm you.

Then there are the 1-percenters, but there is a reason why they are
called that--and I don't think they go to church...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu