Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 34 (ric)
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Aug 26 16:42:21 2008

Tina,

Thanks for the invitation, but I now have a hard time with long journeys.
I've been to Rock Hill one time, many, many years ago when a friend had a
general aviation business at the Rock Hill airport.  I flew a club airplane
over there for a radio upgrade, and he flew me home later in the day, so I
never got off the airport.

Even in a slow airplane, it was just three hours due east from here,
watching the sun come up over the ridges.  I enjoyed the trip.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA