Subject: OT was RE: [Leica] Monsoon??? Now Walt's ark
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 26 16:43:12 2008

Walt, no way I can let this selection pass uncommented :-)
1. Angelina. A bit scary and sort of swinging back from edgy to psycho
again! One movie review (Gia) describes her as "quite possibly the most
beautiful train wreck ever filmed". Will she bring Brad and the tribe along?
Plus Brad will kick your butt and so will Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and
the twins.
2. Ashley Tisdale! From the Disney Channel!! My kids watch her goofy
adventures with two really annoying twin spoilt brats freeloading in a
hotel. You must want her along for comedy relief. Plus Rachel would kick her
butt!
3. Rachel Bilson. I had to Google her, then found that I had seen her
recently in the movie 'Jumper' hmm, seems a little California gurll for you
Walt. Plus Angelina would kick her butt.
4. Lena Headey, aah, brave Spartan Queen Gorgo from "300". Such a bad*ss she
would kick Angelina's butt, plus the whole Persian army.
5. They'll all have you swabbing the decks, pumping the bilges and rowing
24/7, plus Ashley Tisdale will kick your butt.
6. Bacardi. You can use it for swabbing the decks I suppose. Plus the bilge
water will kick its butt.
7. Pamela Anderson. As a cook she will probably make a good anchor. Do you
like tofu and lentil burgers with wheatgrass smoothies? Don't get her
started on why you brought two minks for their warm skins and rammed that
whale in the flood when you were rowing.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/