Subject: [Leica] your basic end of summer shot
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 26 17:47:12 2008

It's a GREAT shot.
Leica glass isn't afraid of the sun in the frame! But no you certainly
wouldn't want to have to clone it out.
Your eyes are the best horizon indicator once you can see the image on your
big screen. And I almost never get my horizons straight!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/