Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rain
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue Aug 26 18:59:33 2008

Tina,

A close friend was recently almost struck by lightning while cycling.
The strike missed him by less than 5M accord to him. He had irregular
heart rate for a day, ringing in the ears, tingling, transient
numbness and an assortment of other symptoms. He describes as somewhat
similar to a concussion with additional benefits.

He was very lucky. He said he should buy some lottery tickets. I told
him he should buy some bus tickets.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Rain)