Subject: [Leica] Got $$$ to burn?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Tue Aug 26 20:53:34 2008

I'd love to get my pocketknife and crappy screwdrivers into that lens
to take it apart like most of my other photo gear. Of course, I've
always had a reason to deconsruct a lens for repair. This Noctilux I'd
do just because it's a Noctilux. Call me a snob. Or an anti-snob. Call
me a poor photographer who loves his camera and few lenses, and has used
channel-locks, a pocketknife and a "better than wallgreens checkout
line" set of jeweler's tools to repair most of his gear. Once on a
beach. There's no reason to be afraid. It's just a lens.
Phil

Replies: Reply from charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer) ([Leica] Got $$$ to burn?)