Subject: [Leica] re:GPS
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 29 07:15:29 2008

At 10:05 AM 8/29/2008, you wrote:
>Tina
>
>Where are you going recharge your GPS while wandering around the boonies?
>
>Try one of
>these   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Walt+Johnson/Duh___.jpg.html
>
>And Steve, my model is Mac and PC compatible. :)

The Garmin uses AA batteries that aren't too heavy to carry ;-)  With
the GPS synced to my M8, I'll be able to identify exactly where my
photos are made.  I also want to know exactly how many feet I go up
and down at the Grand Canyon!  And which possible routes on other
hikes might be less steep  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com