Subject: [Leica] feeling cranky
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Aug 30 12:35:52 2008

Hi Brad,

I live in the Netherlands and I'm lucky that Wil van Manen
(http://www.kamera-service.info/) lives so close I can visit him
whenever I want. He is one of the best camera repairman I know and is
very reasonable in his prices. A CLA for a M6 will probably cost
somewhere around EUR100-150. Unless of course there is really something
wrong. When Doing a CLA he can upgrade your finder to a non flare
version for a few Euro's more.
I'm not sure were you live but sending a camera is not that expensive.
On the other hand when you are in te USA there are several other
options. People mentioned here are DAG and Sherry Krauter. But other
members might have more suggestions.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema