Subject: [Leica] Just received my Black Paint Leica M3 from Rangefinder Restorations! (A small review)
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun Aug 31 07:05:51 2008

I have recently received my freshly painted M2 from a Leica technician in
the UK.  I sent it to him in April 2006.  He only answered my e-mails twice
during those 26 months.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Just received my Black Paint Leica M3 fromRangefinder Restorations! (A small review))