Subject: [Leica] A new HELLOW!, with old posted pictures
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 14:03:01 2008

Merci Philippe,

I'm very happy to join again all my friends, I hope was the chance to
meet us again.

OTHO the 406 is my favorite too, this man was a designing he was a
very interesting aspect ..., many thanks for your kind comments, I hope
too have soon my compouter or a new one...

Saludos for you and your all familly
Luis