Subject: [Leica] Williamsburg
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Aug 31 14:53:31 2008

I think there are more than a few of us who tried to get the "look" of
chemical photos.  The two silver papers I used most were Oriental (Seagull
and warmtone) and Portriga (warmtone).  These papers were always selenium
toned, or sometimes gold toned.  Most of my printing was platinum/palladium.
I learned early on that I could simulate a palladium "tone" on matte paper,
and, behind glass, it was pretty effective.  Fun stuff used with a light
touch.  Really nice images, BTW.

Ken