Subject: [Leica] RE: Williamsburg
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun Aug 31 19:03:18 2008

Harrison,

I live and work in Williamsburg, so I am sorry I missed you.  I think
from when you first posted these that I was away at the time.

We have a lot of old photos and newsreels from the early days of the
restoration.  These are indeed very evocative of those early images from
the 30's and 40's.  What gives these away are the wide angle lenses
which weren't around back then.

I get a little jaded, but these are nice.

Mike D