Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 35 (OT: Rolleicord IV)
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Sep 1 14:15:54 2008

Hi Daniel,

There is no matter the instrument you have on your hands, you have the
skills to mange it perfectly anf your eyes always find good
photographic subjects.

An old person I know says "Poetry is not in the life, we should search
it and put it on our lifes", you are doing this, thank you!

Thanks for showing
Saludos cordiales
Lluis