Subject: [Leica] UFO's over the Tetons
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 1 17:58:17 2008

Ken Carney showed:

Evidently, the reason I was the only one who noticed and filed a Government

Report, was that I was using infra-red.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/UFO_Teton.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/UFO_Teton.jpg.html%3c> <

Ken,

I showed your photo to a friend, well not really a close friend! :-) But a
person of 40 years acquaintance who's always been a complete warp head
flying saucer the aliens are here  kind of human! :-) You know like one of
those Hollywood space people! However a true beliver!

Anyway she and her also strange mate, both offered there wasn't any question
you have a "real live captured on film?" I didn't have the heart to tell
them it was digital! :-) Because she also believes there isn't any real
image in digital as there is on film. Because digital isn't anything but a
collection of X and O's!

However she doesn't have any idea how a picture is made when in digital
because there isn't anything there to start with! No I didn't try to
explain, I didn't want to be abducted over night! :-)

Which this person aslo claims to have been abducted several times during the
past 40 years for her spores!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway please explain how this happened, if nothing more than some kind of
internal reflections?

Thanks,

ted

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] UFO's over the Tetons)