Subject: [Leica] Photokina info Alastair Firkin
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Sep 3 00:14:06 2008

For anyone meeting in Koln on the 23rd of September, here is my mobile phone
number:

+613 0400 031641

I am no expert on international phone use, but I am on a "roaming" pattern.
I will also have e-mail in Paris over the next 3 weeks, leading up to
Photokina.

In the next 3 days, chaos will reign. I still have to work, I have a wedding
to "do" on the Friday, and final packing on the Saturday before flying out
to Paris, so I may not have time to check LUG mail. If you want to contact
me, please use a personal email:

firkin@ncable.net.au

firkin@mac.com

rather than this one.

I am getting really excited now about having 3 weeks in Paris and giving
those M8's a real HCB work out. Anyone who happens to be in Paris from the
7th of sept to the 22nd would be welcome to join us on a days shooting or
"eating".

All the best to all of you, especially those in Louisiana.

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Photokina info Alastair Firkin)
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Photokina info Alastair Firkin)