Subject: [Leica] ItÂs the little things that matter like double shoe adaptors...
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed Sep 3 08:30:53 2008

There is much excitement in the Pope household (well one of us is
excited anyway)...Now I have a CV 12mm lens and I soon realised that the
spirit level and double shoe adaptor were going to be important
additions to my kit. The problem is those darned double shoe adaptors
are like rocking horse droppings, I searched for months before coming
across two this week! So I took the plunge and ordered the adaptor and
the CV spirit level. It all looks a bit odd on the camera, but by Jove,
it makes one helluva difference when using the super-wides. I really
cannot understand why Voigtlander decided to discontinue the shoe
adaptors. Mine is now indispensable. So much so, I may even buy a second
one as a spare!

The other thing that? got me in a bit of a state is the imminent arrival
of a custom adaptor ring that will enable me to us my Lee RF75 filters
with my CV 15mm lens. Oh happy days!
All I need now is some decent light when we go to Cornwall later this
week and maybe I?ll get some decent results with my new lens and
associated bits and bobs. Can September be as bad as August I wonder?

Mark

--

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts