Subject: [Leica] We are going home!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 3 08:53:25 2008

At 10:41 AM 9/3/2008, you wrote:

>We'll have to fill up on a few supplies before we reach NOLA, there
>may not be a power for a couple more days.
>
>Chris
>NOLA via Jackson,MS

Good luck, Chris!  I hope everything is OK at home.  Now we have to
watch Hanna, headed toward Charleston.  I hope she doesn't turn into
another Hugo!!  That one destroyed a lot of Charleston and even hit
here in Rock Hill.  At least with Hurricanes, we can kind of predict
where they're headed.  Tornadoes and earthquakes are more terrifying
to me.  You were smart to leave NOLA even though it wasn't as bad as
predicted.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com