Subject: [Leica] Deer - flowers-dew drops & grass lots of deer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Sep 3 11:57:33 2008

Ric Carter asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Deer - flowers-dew drops & grass lots of deer

>>>Hey ted--I really enjoyed the dew drops and three pinks pleasant color
and light. how's a guy your age get that close to the ground and back up
again;^)<<<<<<<<<

Hi ric,

I work out 3 mornings a week at the rec. centre! Actually it's the driving
force of the drop dead beautiful female trainer I have that keeps me going!
Besides we have a deal, I fully intend on making it to a hundred and taking
pictures and she fully intends on making it happen! Seems like a fair deal!
:-)

However?

The truth to your question about getting up?  "WITH DIFFICULTY!" :-) Even
with the work outs. :-)

ted