Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 01/09/08: pitfalls of rangefinder photography ; -)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 3 12:27:29 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Never a pitfall if you don't use them.  I back cap my lenses and put
> them face down in a little lens bag when not in use.

The zip-lock bags they hand out for free at airports are perfect for
this. That's what I use.

If you want a little extra protection, you can stuff the zip-lock down
in one of the many unmatched socks you might have lying around.

I prefer just the zip-lock though. Then you can see what you have in the bag.

On the other hand, I don't change lenses much.

I just pick up an extra body if I need more lenses.

Daniel

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 01/09/08: pitfalls of rangefinder photography ; -))