Subject: RE: [Leica] Again with SeÃoritas
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Sep 3 14:57:08 2008

Hi Ted, mon ami

You make me laught, thanks!. Also thank you for your nice and kind
comment. You know better than me, you are a Master, that our "petit
secret" is our attitude verus the life, the persons, we are spectators,
normally with a kind attitude, like yourself, Nathan, and others.
Usually I think that now I'm not a jung man it is easier to cach
smiling se?oritas, probably I look less "dangerous" to her...

Thanks again Ted,
Saludos cordiales
Luis