Subject: [Leica] PHOTOKINA PHOTOKINA PHOTOKINA
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Sep 4 12:10:59 2008

So along with various other people I'm going to be at Photokina. I
intend to visit the exhibits Thursday and Friday, and by Saturday my
need to see gadgets will have largely evaporated and I'll be more
interested in finding a nice place for an extended lunch with friends.

Are there any LUGgers who will be in or around Koln on Saturday the
27th of September who might be interested in meeting for lunch?

Previously a suitable meeting point has been in front of the Leica
stand at Photokina at 11 a.m., so this might be a starting point for
discussion.

Other times, meeting places or even days are open at this point in
case anyone is interested.

I would like to get this started now since I'll be leaving on the
13th for Europe, and while I might be picking up e-mail, I don't know
how easy that will be in the various places we're going (Poland,
Ukraine).

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design