Subject: [Leica] [PAW]Mark Pope - week 37 (a bit early)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Sep 4 15:59:38 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 3:16 PM, Mark Pope wrote:
> http://www.monomagic.co.uk?gallery=paw/2008

Love the tonality and crunchiness of this photo.
Find the composition a bit unbalanced. The large area of blocks in
the middle of the frame doesn't quite work for me. My eye tends to
hang there with little to entertain it.

> http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2008&image=2008-
> week36-1.jpg

Another with lovely contrast and crispness. This composition works
much better for me. Yet, I'd probably crop just a bit off the right
to really solidify it.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com