Subject: [Leica] M8 - "Attention reset card number"?
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri Sep 5 07:02:53 2008

Hello to all. ?I?m back from my holidays in
Argentina where I meet Eduardo Albesi. A couple of very nice hour talk about
BsAs, photos and Leica!?In my last day of holidays in BsAs my M8 decided
that was tired and needed some rest and just blocked after finishing one
more card!?Now it just can?t record any photo and just say ?Attention card
full?
 and ?Attention reset card number???Attention reset card number??? how can I
 do that?...?I already format several cards and the message is always the
same??Completed
 blocked?Any help??Bernardo Feio

      Novos endere?os, o Yahoo! que voc? conhece. Crie um email novo com a
sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses