Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree Details
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 5 17:05:53 2008

In the South, a tree is nice, it keeps us cool in the summer,  busy raking
in the fall and joyful when the spring leaves come out.  When a Gustav aims
at us, we become fearful.  Trees need to be managed, and like other
organisms, get old and sometimes fatally diseased.   My biggest Oak (of
three) has done all of the above.  Look here:

http://www.sonc.com/tree/