Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree Details
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Sep 5 22:45:33 2008

Ted,

Thanks for your comments.  We also tried the live Christmas tree routine
once, but the ball was large enough to fill a galvanized wash tub.  After
relocating it in the yard a couple of times, it finally grew tall enough to
pose a danger to the power lines across our rear lot line.  After it and a
bunch of large white pines were taken down by the power company, we settled
for smaller varieties.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA