Subject: [Leica] More senoritas
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 6 00:04:23 2008

Hi Ken. This is an admirable initiative!
The first is a perfectly charming young lady to open the gallery. Family
done well is a worthy theme.
Quite amazing lines in the acrobat shot. A crop to include the smaller light
to the left but not the larger could have possibilities as an alternative.
Lovely portrait light and detail in your conductor shot. Did you shoot any
of your conductor in action?
-406 of the two sweeties is delightful. I don't see a larger version of this
one? It deserves bigger.
I should add to that you must earn bonus points for including photos of an
M8 AND a well stocked bar ;-)
As they say around here, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed these.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/