Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Sat Sep 6 16:20:42 2008

Hello,

So I am almost ready to start printing at my house.. I want to find out
more information on enlargers that would be able to print both 35mm and
medium format (B/W negs). Does the beseler 23 or 67c do this? What
information should I know to start printing? Does anyone have any useful
links I should start reading?

Also, if someone says they printed something on "Grad 5" does that
indicate how long their exposure was according to that "stripe" Kodak chart?

Thanks a bunch!

Yama Nawabi
www.helloyama.com

Replies: Reply from octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas) ([Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?)