Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Sep 6 19:20:56 2008

I remember reading some years ago that most prominent causes of death
in photogs were helicopter crashes and pancreatic cancer.

I can put my finger on the helicopter crashes for intervention.

The fumes from the darkroom I cannot prove, but I sure as hell have my
suspicions.

Happy watching the tube with my family while processing prints on my
Mac,
Ric

PS
Omega D3 available