Subject: [Leica] Leica in London
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun Sep 7 11:25:09 2008

Kevin,

If you are looking for Leica kit in the UK, then London isn't
particularly well served considering its size. I agree with Nathan
that RG Lewis is very friendly. However his prices are always pretty
firm. Classic Camera still sells Leica, but isn't an official Leica
dealer any more. It sometimes sources it lenses (Leica UK stock) from
another Leica dealer out of town!

If you want some of the most competitive and friendly places in the
UK, then Photo Design Studio in Woolacombe
(www.photodesignstudio.co.uk), Devon is great. Frank Foster and Jen
are great people to deal with and the prices are really competitive -
good enough for another company to buy stock from then and resell!!
Their mail order service is great and their rating of used gear is
genuine.

Places in London to get Leica gear include RG Lewis, Reddot cameras,
Classic Camera and Richard Caplan.

Charlie