Subject: [Leica] White balance again
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Mon Sep 8 04:51:30 2008

Thank you for your comments on white balance.

It would seem that one needs to have a card to balance the light
properly.

My feeling is that if you get the shot right you save time in
Photoshop. The same was true in the wet darkroom--I learned that the
hard way.

But as we all know, we don't always get the shot metered right or we
are rushed or whatever. I always shoot RAW so Tina's advice is helpful.

That said, I must confess I still shoot a lot of film.

Best to all--Doug