Subject: Didn't have to wait until after sundown.RE: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Sep 8 09:39:16 2008

At 11:27 AM 9/8/2008, you wrote:
>WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew there was so much to making prints in wet trays
>and a darkroom. And the gazillion opinions of what's required to start with
>and all the other stuff! Holy mackerel I don't know how I managed all my
>years. :-)
>
>ted

Ted - I loved reading about all of your makeshift darkrooms!  I hope
all of this is in the book you are writing. ;-)   It reminded me of
all of my closet and bathroom darkrooms before I got the really nice
one that I have now and never use!  It also reminded me that Irene is
a saint. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com