Subject: [Leica] New M8 firmware
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 8 18:31:44 2008

Yes, I think that is the safe bet. Several people from the Aussie Leica
distributor at the PMA show here a little while ago said that the next
firmware release would support SDHC. Seems very likely that it will be
announced with their Photokina info. That part is my speculation.
Personally I'm not bothered. I like the 2GB size for economy and not putting
so many eggs in one basket, so to speak. About 180 DNGs is plenty in one
lump for me.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e