Subject: [Leica] A-mazing shots from Ireland and New Orleans
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Sep 9 13:54:21 2008

Sonny Carter showed:

>>>A couple shots from New Orleans. The first is another of my
"impressionist" window shots,

http://www.sonc.com/chartres_window.htm

and maybe this one qualifies too.

http://www.sonc.com/canal_streetcar.htm

Looking through my Ireland stuff, I found these two images.  The first was

captured with the camera at "Statue of Liberty Grip,"  from another row in a

maze in Wicklow.  The second is from an observation tower.

http://www.sonc.com/wicklow_maze.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/wicklow_maze.htm%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<,

Hi Sonny,

The first two are all about the eye of the photographer to see interesting
items. A true moment in the "Art of Observation!"

Your Statue of Liberty shot? Isn't it also referred to a "Hail Mary" angle
also?

ted