Subject: [Leica] IMG: BW conversion, M8 scenic
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 9 19:28:05 2008

Thanks for looking and commenting. This is largely a vanilla conversion,
with the blues pulled back. I was originally exposed with a bw rendering in
mind. Some graduated burning top and bottom afterwards. The first one I did
(same gallery) was based on simulating a deep red filter which made for very
dramatic skies but was pretty unrealistic, of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/