Subject: [Leica] Signs of Life
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Sep 10 07:42:21 2008

I can't find a serial number anywhere on my copy, and I've had it for
several weeks, so maybe its number is even lower? Where is this serial
number?

Great book, by the way. I have half a dozen photography books on the coffee
table in my front room, and this one is the smallest. What I've noticed is
that visitors always pick up this one first, perhaps because it doesn't look
like a "coffee table book".

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] from Stuttgart to Colonia?)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Signs of Life)